Hey guys, i wanted to throw a quick update out there informing you that we’re now a tweeter, or twitterer, or twat or whatever we’re supposed to call ourselves. Basically we’re on Twitter and we feel sort of lonely with our few followers so please help us.
Why Should I?
Well you should because i effectively begged you to follow us, a grown man who begs is a desperate man indeed. I’ve spent many hours begging to people and they always say yes eventually so you should too. In fact come to think of it, everyone but Megan Fox succumbed to my begging powers.
There are other reasons too, so i’ll list them, in a list, like the list below, which is the list I’m listing. List away!
- We’ll post updates when new posts are up
- We’ll post links to other cool articles and resources
- All announcements will go on Twitter
- We want to know what you think, so you can chat to us through Twitter
- A selection of our giveaways will run through Twitter, so you gotta be in it to win it
- We’ll show the love back, and follow you
- We’ll be forever grateful
The question should be why not Twitter, but because it’s not… – Twitter is a great place for authors to get in touch with their visitors, it gives us a point of contact for our collective fan base so we can post announcements and updates directly at the people who care. Plus when we do something wrong the fans have a direct point of contact back to us.
With this said, Facebook offers the same two sides communication which is why we’ll be throwing some effort into a Facebook page.
Follow us now, let us know what you think of the website and feel free to give us pointers.